lunes, 1 de marzo de 2010

Please write a paragraph blog post in reflection. In your pararaph you should let me know the projects that you really liked and why, also the projects that you felt could be improved (and how), if you could re-do your project now - what would you change?

I really liked Eric's and Rafa's commercials because in my opinion, they were perfectly made. I loved how they made them seem professional and how they were quite interesting. Although I liked both very much, I perfer Erik's... he made an awesome job! His project (commercial) was called "Power Plate" and it contained a lot of good information, cool music, and awesome visuals of examples of the "product". I feel there were other good ones but not as much as the first ones I mentioned. Erika Z's & Ari's were also good but I feel they needed improvement to make them more interesting. All of the other commercials I saw, in my opinion, were kinda bad.. or I didn't like them much. I feel like they all need to be improved (more interesting). I liked mine.. but I also believe I could improve it, though not that much. I believe my project is interesting enough.

=)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario