martes, 16 de febrero de 2010

New Emerging Technology.

Sixth Sense technology...
http://mistermark.edublogs.org/2010/02/03/174/

WOW.. Ok..

Well, I have to admit I was AMAZED by this incredible video because it's real unbelievable stuff.. I actually couldn't believe this.. I have to say this is really AMAZING technology but sincerely I wouldn't want one of these because I see it too complicated for me to use it.. Plus, I dont like technology that much.. just the basic stuff. While I was watching the video I was thinking of how advanced are things now in days and how much more will it keep advancing. I'm just really impressed of how things are geting better and better with time.


What I feel are the greatest things about technology is the great access to information and the facilities it offers you everywhere... anywhere.! Another great thing about it is the fun, cool way you can do things with technology and how easy you can handle your life without having to do more than just a CLICK! This new stuff is awesome for "technology lovers" cause they have everything in the palm of their hands!


"Open Source", also known as "The Free Software" is the denomination of the software that respects the freedom of the users on his acquired product and, therefore, once obtained it can be used, copied, studied, changed and redistributed freely. I think this is somewhat good for the Software's Owner because as I said before, it can be used, copied, studied, changed and redistributed freely, which makes it much easier.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario