martes, 8 de diciembre de 2009

Use Of TechnoloGi

Since I have memory, technology has always been there for me.. First of all, I've been in the American School pf Puerto Vallarta all of my life and since we were in primary, Miss. Olivia taught us computer class and we learned a bunch of fun stuff! We first started using the "PAINT" program, working on circles, squares, triangles, colors, bucket, paint brush, pencil, etc, etc... then we learned how to use Microsoft Word, then we passed to Microsoft Excel and passed to use internet, starting with Google, Hotmailm etc.

When we got to High School, technology became even more FUN and useful. I started to use internet for everything.. Hotmail, Myspace, Google, Sparknotes, Powerschool, This, That.. a whole lot of good stuff. Computers are super, super, super, important and necessary. Technology is just lovely and amazing; is, and has always been there for me, helping me in everything I need! I really don't know how would it be without them.. they are everything!! They facilitate things for us, we can communicate in from any part of the world, we can type homeworks, watch videos, movies, listen to songs.. DOWNLOAD EVERYTHING!

The five most important and useful programs for me are Google, Hotmail, Messenger, Powerschool, and Microsoft Word. You can have everything you need from these beautiful programs. They help me with everything. If I need to know something I search GOOGLE... If I need to send something I use Hotmail... then.. If I need to type some homework I use Microsoft Word, to quickly communicate with friends I use messenger, and the most important thing.. POWERSCHOOWL to chech my beautiful grades! =) Overall, i just have to say one thing....

Technology Rocks My Life!




1 comentario: