martes, 1 de diciembre de 2009

Alicia's Rotoball Project!

Hello everyone!

I'm going to tell you about my Rotoballio Project!
Well, first of all, I just wanna say I loved it... it was pretty easy and fun to do... I received Eric's help and everything but I actually could finish it and I liked it very much! I love how I traced it and how real the figure looks. I had some trouble with the BALL part because it ended moving real slow and kind of out of place.. but I still liked it. My rotoball didn't have much action but I actually wanted that way.. I didn't wanted to put much on it because I like simple stuff. I believe that the part that I had more trouble with was moving the BALL ... =S But, overall it was wonderful... this was the assignment that I most liked of all.. and... if I were to do this assignment with next year's seniors I would put more time and creativity on it. Although I got sick and were absent two work days I had some trouble and had to rush a little when I was back, but I believe that wasn't much of a problema because my good friends Heather & Erikk helped me enough and I was able to finish my pretty projectio.
...
I really enjoyed working on this.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario