lunes, 7 de septiembre de 2009

Fad.. as in (Social Media).

YES!
Social Media IS a FAAADDDD!

Like seriousLy, I don't GET how FACEBOOK has 100 million USERS! I mean.. yess.. Social Media is like.. BooominG! but.. is kinda saad. The only "social media" I use is messenger (if considered) and to taLk with people I actually KNOW! We all know that first, Myspace was the reason of the season.. then it turned out Facebook took it's pLace.. then what? Some other simiLar site?
aaannndddd...

why? just, why? Im kinda aGainst this sh......nizen of the "Social Media" bolognie! I love (& I mean LOVE) internet.. But.. there's other (really other) stuff you can actually DO with Internet than just beinG in FACEbook all freakin daay.. no? But well, that's not my problema.. wtev. Oh and.. BLOGGERS are cooL. I actually like Blogginn.. (not THAT much though) just kinda sorta maybe like it, it's betta than FACEbooking. So, this is it, i have more words but they're all about the same ideas of mine.. Oh, just a quick note, NARCOS & MEXICAN KIDNAPPERS are stealing Facebook's informatioN hahahahaha and usinG it for choosinG their fortunate victims (maybe) oooooooo scaryy huh?

Heeey, but I love technology! I really do.. & I love surfing the web.. and surfing the waves.. and yeaaaa.

0kay G's, i'm Out.

peaCe.

5 comentarios:

  1. I dont get why dont u like facebook!!! Well, i dot really care, but girl, if u dont keep up with technology, ull be left behind. Anyway, very well written and i hope u get more into it

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Listen Muffin! I actually though you were going somehwere with all of this! It's crazy how you put all those things together like that and still you don't have a main point, i mean come on, people can communicate around the entire world thanks to "Social Media". I know there are people who have no lives who spend their existence on Facebook and MySpace rather than acutally doing REAL things in REAL life.

    It's just too awesome that we have the opportunity to do such great things as communicate, not everyone apprecaites this because it's almost completely commonplace now that everyone has SOME type of computer!

    I totally get what your trying to say and YES it is sad if someone spends there whole life on Facebook, BUT you cannot deny that internet is the bomb, as you clearly pointed out, and that thanks to it, we now have a way of communcating that in past times was thought to be magic! We create the magic and now we are the future! Your blog was great, although i bit sporadic and craZZy, but i love anyway! :D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. do you mean that title on your Blog List to mean "happy" bloggers? Even if you do it isn't the way it is read these days. Please change it to something more appropriate right away and remember in the future that you are writing publicly.
    mm

    ResponderEliminar
  4. thanks for taking care of that "thing" in the previous post.

    I am kinda with eric's comment actually really thought you were going to shake it up and loved your opening then it kinda faded. I suppost it was a quick post though as opposed to a comprehensive essay or something in that vein. Really interesting places you'll go if you let those counter-thoughts go through to their conclusion - don't be afraid of them!

    ResponderEliminar